Friday, December 22, 2006

Shady

Well. I've finally got my own blog. More like the freedom to write whatever crap comes into my mind. Of course I really don't expect people to read it, but its more like an outlet for all the weird and sometimes scary thoughts that run in my head. Maybe actually writing into words would help me rationalize these thoughts. Sometimes i wonder why i wonder . Its a really vicious cycle. I loose sleep over wondering such things! Sad huh??? I know. But i really can't help it. Its just that nowadays i've so much free time that my brain ( or is it my mind??? more on that later :D) is forever roaming, never in the same topic for more than a few minutes. And considering i've been in this state for more than a year, i've a large number of shady thoughts to write out . But its not just thoughts i've had in the past year. I've had such thoughts my entire life. What started out as innocent common daydreams as a child have reached such a state that i sometimes seem to be performing one action while thinking something else entirely. Its like my brain is parallel processing. ( Is my brain really a computer?? ! :O .more later) There have been so many times when i've been driving and i've missed a turn and had to roam to get back on track. But my reflexes don't seem to be affected! (wonder why!) cause i've never caused concern for my fellow motorist. Its like the part of my brain that is in use for driving continues to do so and another part is in deep thought that the part to remember turns is temporarily turned off! Anyway, I think this was a shady enough introduction to shady thoughts! So au revoir blog, for now anyway.

No comments: